- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Denver - Poems, Prayers & Promises
- Write a Review
- #K61848 000000000 K61848000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm RCA-orange color vinyl LP pressing. Remastered from the original tapes. Poems, Prayers & Promises is argu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm RCA-orange color vinyl LP pressing. Remastered from the original tapes. Poems, Prayers & Promises is arguably the album that put John Denver on the map. Featuring Denver's first worldwide hit and signature song, "Take Me Home, Country Roads" the album includes the enduring classics "Sunshine On My Shoulders," "I Guess He'd Rather Be In Colorado" and the title track "Poems, Prayers and Promises." This 1971 Platinum-certified release features a total of six self-penned tracks along with covers such as The Beatles' "Let It Be" and James Taylor's "Fire and Rain.";Track List:1. Poems Prayers and Promises;2. Let It Be;3. My Sweet Lady;4. Wooden Indian;5. Junk;6. Gospel Changes;7. Take Me Home Country Roads;8. I Guess He'd Rather Be in Colorado;9. Sunshine on My Shoulders;10. Around and Around;11. Fire and Rain;12. The Box;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.