- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Doe - The Westerner
- Write a Review
- #K64113 000000000 K64113000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the veteran singer/songwriter. Throughout his career, Doe has garnered worldwide a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the veteran singer/songwriter. Throughout his career, Doe has garnered worldwide acclaim: NPR Music describes his work as "one of the warmest, most welcome voices in pop music. There's a beseeching quality to his singing that draws you in with curiosity," while American Songwriter praises, "... a winning platter of '60s inspired rock with a singer-songwriter twist." Doe calls The Westerner his "psychedelic soul record from the Arizona desert." The album features 10 new tracks from Doe with guest appearances from Chan Marshall of Cat Power, Debbie Harry of Blondie, Cindy Wasserman of Dead Rock West and Tom Brosseau. The Westerner was produced by Howe Gelb (Neko Case, M. Ward), Dave Way (Fiona Apple) and Doe. The album's artwork was designed by Shepard Fairey and Aaron Huey to support Native American rights via a campaign called Protect The Sacred, with additional photography by Jim Herrington.;Track List:1. Get on Board;2. Sunlight;3. A Little Light;4. My Darling Blue Skies;5. Go Baby Go;6. Alone in Arizona;7. Sweet Reward;8. Drink of Water;9. The Other Shoe;10. Rising Sun
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.