- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Fahey - Blind Joe Death
- Write a Review
- #K69700 000000000 K69700000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/16/2010;Notes:This is a reissue of the original 1959 record. The only difference is that this has a longer version of Trancendental W...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/16/2010;Notes:This is a reissue of the original 1959 record. The only difference is that this has a longer version of Trancendental Waterfall than the one on the original 1959 release. Limited edition of 3,000.;Track List:1. On Doing An Evil Deed Blues (5:11);2. St. Louis Blues (4:56);3. Poor Boy Long Ways from Home (3:14);4. Uncloudy Day (3:26);5. John Henry (3:23);6. In Christ There Is No East or West (2:24);7. The Transcendental Waterfall (10:39);8. Desperate Man Blues (4:08);9. Sun Gonna Shine in My Back Door Some Day (3:35);10. Sligo River Blues (3:08);11. I'm Going to Do All I Can for My Lord (1:27)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.