- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Fahey - Days Have Gone By
- Write a Review
- #K73920 000000000 K73920000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/18/2016;Notes:Limited edition gold colored vinyl LP pressing. By the time he'd recorded his sixth collection of American Primitive gu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/18/2016;Notes:Limited edition gold colored vinyl LP pressing. By the time he'd recorded his sixth collection of American Primitive guitar instrumentals, John Fahey was in command of an impressively original vocabulary, based on old blues tunes, country songs, Episcopal hymns, early American pop music, and smatterings of jazz, classical, Indian music, electronic experimentation, and anything else that seemed to fit. He had also evolved a world view which seemed to somehow parody the countercultural icons and values of the '70s and '80s long before they were ever in place. At times, Fahey's folk roots seemed an ambiguous takeoff point for his experiments, but that ambiguity is at the heart of Fahey's appeal. Rarely did he combine his mastery of traditional fingerpicking guitar styles and his bent for experimentation as convincingly as he did on Days Have Gone By. The album - frequently compared to the classic Blind Joe Death - was recorded in LA and Berkeley in 1967 and combines live performance and elements of recorded sounds into a stunning ethereal whole.;Special Attributes:GOLD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.