- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Fogerty - Blue Moon Swamp
- Write a Review
- #K48806 000000000 K48806000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Special 20th Anniversary reissue of the 1997 album, BLUE MOON SWAMP featuring brand new cover art approved by John Foge...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Special 20th Anniversary reissue of the 1997 album, BLUE MOON SWAMP featuring brand new cover art approved by John Fogerty Won the BEST ROCK ALBUM GRAMMY AWARD In 1998, also, the track "Blueboy" was GRAMMY-nominated for BEST MALE ROCK VOCAL PERFORMANCE BLUE MOON SWAMP reached #37 on The Billboard Top 200, is RIAA GOLD Certified, and has scanned nearly 850,000 units RTD Features the singles "Walking In A Hurricane" (#14 Mainstream Rock), "Blueboy" (#32 Mainstream Rock), & "Southern Streamline" (#67 Country) CD features the original 12 tracks from the 1997 release plus the 2 bonus tracks from 2004 reissue 1st time ever available on LP, features the original 12 tracks from 1997 plus download card to access the 2 bonus tracks from 2004 Wynn Las Vegas residency runs from 9/20/17 thru 10/7/17 and 1/10/18 thru 1/20/18;Track List:1. Southern Streamline;2. Hot Rod Heart;3. Blueboy;4. A Hundred and Ten in the Shade;5. Rattlesnake Highway;6. Bring It Down to Jelly Roll;7. Walking in a Hurricane;8. Swamp River Days;9. Rambunctious Boy;10. Joy of My Life;11. Blue Moon Nights;12. Bad Bad Boy;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.