- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Jacob Niles - Boone-Tolliver Recordings
- Write a Review
- #K82981 000000000 K82981000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/17/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Archive collection from the Folk singer. In the 1950s, while audio recording was still an astronomic...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/17/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Archive collection from the Folk singer. In the 1950s, while audio recording was still an astronomically expensive art, limited to the laboratory-like environment of the professional studio, a few forward-thinking artists began to experiment with the idea of home recording. Sun Ra in Chicago and Les Paul in New York made history away from the studios. And deep in Appalachia, John Jacob Niles recorded a series of EPs in the place where he was most comfortable singing: his living room.;Track List:1. I'm Goin' Away;2. The Lass from the Low Country (Oh Sorrow);3. Go 'Way from My Window;4. The Cuckoo;5. Barbary Ellen;6. Little Mattie Groves;7. The Turtle Dove;8. Black Is the Color of My True Love's Hair;9. Mary Hamilton;10. The Little Mohee;11. The Rosy Peach;12. The Gypsy Laddie;13. Oh Waly Waly;Special Attributes:REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.