- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Lennon - Rock N Roll
- Write a Review
- K59144 000000000 K59144000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this album from the Rock icon. The album was released in February 1975, reaching number ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this album from the Rock icon. The album was released in February 1975, reaching number 6 in both the United Kingdom and the United States, later being certified gold in both countries. It was supported by the single "Stand by Me", which peaked at number 20 in the US, and 30 in the UK. The cover photo was taken by Jürgen Vollmer during the Beatles' stay in Hamburg. While John's former songwriting partner Paul McCartney may have had a more commercial appeal after the Beatles split, Lennon's work was a bit looser, edgier and laced with wit, wisdom and a dab of venom. Sometimes shambolic and often beautiful, John's solo work took a separate journey than Paul's but is just as riveting four decades later.;Track List:1. Be-Bop-A-Lula;2. Stand By Me;3. Medley: Rip It Up/Ready Teddy;4. You Can't Catch Me;5. Ain't That a Shame;6. Do You Want to Dance?;7. Sweet Little Sixteen;8. Slippin' and Slidin';9. Peggy Sue;10. Medley: Bring It on Home to Me/Send Me Some Lovin';11. Bony Maronie;12. Ya Ya;13. Just Because
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.