- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Lennon - Walls and Bridges
- Write a Review
- #K59143 000000000 K59143000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this album from the Rock icon. Walls and Bridges is the fifth studio album by John Lenno...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this album from the Rock icon. Walls and Bridges is the fifth studio album by John Lennon, written, recorded and released during his 18-month separation from Yoko Ono (June 1973-January 1975), the album captures Lennon in the midst of his 'Lost Weekend'. This album was an American Billboard number one album and featured two hit singles 'Whatever Gets You thru the Night' and '#9 Dream', the first of which was Lennon's first number one hit in the United States as a solo artist. While John's former songwriting partner Paul McCartney may have had a more commercial appeal after the Beatles split, Lennon's work was a bit looser, edgier and laced with wit, wisdom and a dab of venom. Sometimes shambolic and often beautiful, John's solo work took a separate journey than Paul's but is just as riveting four decades later.;Track List:1. Going Down on Love;2. What Ever Gets You Thru the Night;3. Old Dirt Road (Lennon Harry Nilsson);4. What You Got;5. Bless You;6. Scared;7. #9 Dream;8. Surprise Surprise (Sweet Bird of Paradox);9. Steel and Glass;10. Beef Jerky;11. Nobody Loves You (When You're Down and Out);12. Ya Ya
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.