- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Martyn - Grace And Danger
- Write a Review
- #K70931 000000000 K70931000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/14/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressin g of this 1980 album from the British singer, songwriter and guitarist. The album was written ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/14/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressin g of this 1980 album from the British singer, songwriter and guitarist. The album was written and recorded while John Martyn was in the process of divorcing his wife Beverley, and the songs strongly reflect the emotional upheaval that he was experiencing at the time. Martyn and Phil Collins forged a close friendship during the writing and recording of the album with both musicians going through painful divorces at the time - Collins played drums and provided backing vocals. In fact a strong kinship exists between Grace And Danger and Collins' contemporaneous album Face Value, which also contained a strong narrative relating to relationship breakdown. The release of the album was delayed by Island Records for a year because Chris Blackwell, the label owner (and friend of both John and Beverley) found the album too depressing. Speaking in 1981, Martyn captured his frustration at the situation, "I freaked: 'Please get it out! I don't give a damn how sad it makes you feel - It's what I'm about: direct communication of emotion.'";Track List:1. Some People Are Crazy;2. Grace and Danger;3. Lookin' on;4. Johnny Too Bad;5. Sweet Little Mystery;6. Hurt in Your Heart;7. Baby Please Come Home;8. Save Some (For Me);9. Our Love
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.