- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Martyn - Sapphire
- #K90443 000000000 K90443000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:Deluxe expanded double vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this 1984 album from the acclaimed British si...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:Deluxe expanded double vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this 1984 album from the acclaimed British singer/songwriter. This edition of SAPPHIRE features alternate mixes by co-producer Andy Lyden, and five previously unreleased studio takes. Among these, the Straight Choir version of 'Fisherman's Dream', one of Martyn's most popular songs, was omitted from the original album in favour of a gospel choir version. There are also three previously unreleased live performances recorded in Hamburg in 1986. The album was recorded at Compass Point Studios, Nassau, Bahamas and CaVa Sound Workshops, Glasgow, Scotland. Robert Palmer assisted in the later stages of the recording. This edition feature enhanced packaging containing lyrics, a new essay plus rare and previously unseen photographs.;Track List:1. Sapphire;2. Over The Rainbow;3. You Know;4. Watching Her Eyes;5. Fisherman's Dream;6. Acid Rain;7. Mad Dog Days;8. Climb The Walls;9. Coming In On Time;10. Rope-Soul'd;11. Sapphire;12. Watching Her Eyes;13. Acid Rain;14. Climb The Walls;15. Coming In On Time;16. Rope-Soul'd;17. Love In Your Life;18. Fisherman's Dream;19. Mad Dog Days;20. Fisherman's Dream;21. Over The Rainbow
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.