- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Martyn - The Tumbler
- Write a Review
- #K66440 000000000 K66440000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/14/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 1980 album from the British singer, songwriter and guitarist. The Tumbler was John Ma...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/14/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 1980 album from the British singer, songwriter and guitarist. The Tumbler was John Martyn's second album released on Island Records in 1968. The album shows a progression from his previous solo folk offering to a more expansive sound including significant contributions from jazz flautist Harold McNair. Over a 40-year career, Martyn released 21 studio albums, and received frequent critical acclaim. Martyn began his career at age 17 as a key member of the British folk music scene, drawing inspiration from American blues and English traditional music, and signed with Island Records. By the 1970s he had begun incorporating jazz and rock into his sound on albums as well as experimenting with guitar effects and tape delay machines such as Echoplex.;Track List:1. Sing a Song of Summer;2. The River;3. Goin' Down to Memphis;4. The Gardeners;5. A Day at the Sea;6. Fishin' Blues;7. Dusty;8. Hello Train;9. Winding Boy;10. Fly on Home;11. Knuckeldy Crunch/Slippledee-Slee Song;12. Seven Black Roses
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.