- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Mayall - Blues Breakers with Eric Clapton
- Write a Review
- #K57836 000000000 K57836000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/30/2011;Notes:Mayall's seminal 1966 debut, his arrival as a recording artist and his commercial breakthrough-the epic Bluesbreakers s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/30/2011;Notes:Mayall's seminal 1966 debut, his arrival as a recording artist and his commercial breakthrough-the epic Bluesbreakers story begins here! Maybe the most influential British blues album ever, it features ex-Yardbird Clapton's simply scorching playing on All Your Love Hideaway What'd I Say Parchman Farm Ramblin' on My Mind Steppin' Out, and more.;Track List:1. All Your Love;2. Hideaway;3. Little Girl;4. Another Man;5. Double Crossing Time;6. What'd I Say;7. Key to Love;8. Parchman Farm;9. Have You Heard;10. Ramblin' on My Mind;11. Steppin' Out;12. It Ain't Right
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.