- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Mayall - Crusade
- Write a Review
- #K67743 000000000 K67743000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/30/2011;Notes:Mick Taylor, then an 18-year-old fret-board phenom, is welcomed into the Bluesbreakers fold on this 1967 LP. The future...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/30/2011;Notes:Mick Taylor, then an 18-year-old fret-board phenom, is welcomed into the Bluesbreakers fold on this 1967 LP. The future Rolling Stone joins John McVie, Keef Hartley and the boys on a stellar set of Mayall originals and classics by the likes of Sonny Boy Williamson and Willie Dixon: Oh, Pretty Woman Snowy Wood Checking on My Baby I Can't Quit You Baby Tears in My Eyes, and more!;Track List:1. Oh Pretty Woman;2. Stand Back Baby;3. My Time After Awhile;4. Snowy Wood;5. Man of Stone;6. Tears in My Eyes;7. Driving Sideways;8. The Death of J.B. Lenoir;9. I Can't Quit You Baby;10. Streamline;11. Me and My Woman;12. Checking on My Baby
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.