- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Mayall - Find a Way to Care
- Write a Review
- #K64708 000000000 K64708000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:For over 50 years John Mayall has served as a pioneer of blues music, rightly earning him the title, "The Godfather of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:For over 50 years John Mayall has served as a pioneer of blues music, rightly earning him the title, "The Godfather of British blues". In 2013, John signed with producer Eric Corne's label, Forty Below Records and has since been experiencing a true artistic and career renaissance. This revival continues with the release of a brilliant new studio album titled, Find A Way To Care", produced by John and Eric at famed House of Blues Studios in Encino, California. John adds harmonica on two songs as well as a classic guitar track reminiscent of Huber Sumlin or Muddy Waters on the latter's legendary "Long Distance Call". He is joined by his killer touring band, Rocky Athas (guitar), Greg Rzab (bass) and Jay Davenport (drums).;Track List:1. Mother in Law Blues;2. The River's Invitation;3. Ain't No Guarantees;4. I Feel So Bad;5. Find a Way to Care;6. Long Distance Call;7. I Want All My Money Back;8. Ropes and Chains;9. Long Summer Days;10. Crazy Lady;11. War We Wage;12. Drifting Blues
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.