- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Mayall - Hard Road
- Write a Review
- #K67744 000000000 K67744000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/30/2011;Notes:In between Bluesbreakers and Crusade came this 1967 tour de force, powered by two soon-to-be Fleetwood Mac founders: Pe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/30/2011;Notes:In between Bluesbreakers and Crusade came this 1967 tour de force, powered by two soon-to-be Fleetwood Mac founders: Peter Green and John McVie! Green's haunting instrumental the Supernatural joins Dust My Blues Someday After Awhile a Hard Road It's Over the Same Way, and more.;Track List:1. A Hard Road;2. It's Over;3. You Don't Love Me;4. The Stumble;5. Another Kinda Love;6. Hit the Highway;7. Leaping Christine;8. Dust My Blues;9. There's Always Work;10. The Same Way;11. The Supernatural;12. Top of the Hill;13. Someday After Awhile (You'll Be Sorry);14. Living Alone
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.