- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Mayall & Bluesbreakers - Hard Road
- Write a Review
- #K77627 000000000 K77627000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:2017 repress. Vinyl Lovers present a reissue of John Mayall And The Bluesbreakers' A Hard Road, originally released in ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:2017 repress. Vinyl Lovers present a reissue of John Mayall And The Bluesbreakers' A Hard Road, originally released in 1967. More than a compilation, this album is a complete document of the Bluesbreakers' recordings with Peter Green, of which "A Hard Road" was just the most prominent part. The 16 bonus tracks include several non-LP singles (among them the 1967 B-side "Rubber Duck", which has never before appeared on LP).;Track List:1. A Hard Road;2. It's Over;3. You Don't Love Me;4. The Stumble;5. Another Kinda Love;6. Hit the Highway;7. Leaping Christine;8. Looking Back;9. Dust My Blues;10. There's Always Work;11. The Same Way;12. The Super-Natural;13. Top of the Hill;14. Someday After a While (You'll Be Sorry);15. Living Alone;16. So Many Roads;17. Mama Talk to Your Daughter;18. Out of Reach;19. Alabama Blues;20. Sitting in the Rain;21. Greeny;22. Missing You;23. Curly;24. Rubber Duck;25. Please Don't Tell;26. Your Funeral and My Trial;27. It Hurts Me Too;28. Double Trouble;29. Jenny;30. Picture on the Wall
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.