- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Mayer - The Search For Everything
- Write a Review
- #K57541 000000000 K57541000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2017;Notes:Double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing including digital download. On his 10th album, The Search For Everything, John Mayer ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2017;Notes:Double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing including digital download. On his 10th album, The Search For Everything, John Mayer meditates on getting older. "Time's been talking to me/Whispering in my ear," he sings on Changing, a wistful song about embracing life's complexities. While some of the album's songs read like diary entries from a man in reflection, others display a forward momentum. Shrugging off some of that inner torment in the name of fun, The Search For Everything is loose, lively, and delightfully diverse, finding him dabbling in funk, folk, blues, and soul, with support from the John Mayer Trio. It's taken John Mayer two decades to sound this peaceful, and now, he wants us to go with the flow, too.;Track List:1. Still Feel Like Your Man;2. Emoji of a Wave;3. Helpless;4. Love on the Weekend;5. In the Blood;6. Changing;7. Theme from "The Search for Everything";8. Moving on and Getting Over;9. Never on the Day You Leave;10. Rosie;11. Roll It on Home;12. You're Gonna Live Forever in Me;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.