- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Mellencamp - Plain Spoken
- Write a Review
- #K71627 000000000 K71627000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from the Americana rocker. Produced by T Bone Burnett, Mellencamp continues to evolve art...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from the Americana rocker. Produced by T Bone Burnett, Mellencamp continues to evolve artistically with PLAIN SPOKEN - the first new music from the artist since 2010's critically acclaimed NO BETTER THAN THIS, which debuted in the Top 10 of the Billboard Top 200 and received the honor of being on Rolling Stone's 'Best Albums of 2010' list. The Rock and Roll Hall of Famer has created an important body of work that has earned him both critical respect and an enormous audience. This is his 22nd full-length album and first release for Republic Records. The album includes 10 stunningly elegant and soul-searching Americana gems from 'The Voice of the Heartland', John Mellencamp, while celebrating his skill not just as a song craftsman but as a world-class entertainer.;Track List:1. Troubled Man;2. Sometimes There's God;3. The Isolation of Mister;4. The Company of Cowards;5. Tears in Vain;6. The Brass Ring;7. Freedom of Speech;8. Blue Charlotte;9. The Courtesy of Kings;10. Lawless Times
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.