- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Nelson Mark - Sings the Moon
- Write a Review
- L41662 000000000 L41662000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/24/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Two months after his high school graduation, John Mark Nelson jumped to the top of Minneapolis' Folk...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/24/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Two months after his high school graduation, John Mark Nelson jumped to the top of Minneapolis' Folk-Pop scene with 2012's WAITING AND WAITING, a home-made album that split the difference between Nick Drake's quiet, stripped-back acoustics and Andrew Bird's orchestral sweep. Two years later, he's ready to make a bigger splash with SINGS THE MOON, the most detailed, collaborative album of his young career. Only 19 years old, Nelson sings with a slow-smoked croon that belies his age, and he fills his lyrics with sharp, detailed observations of life and love in the Midwest. Local Indie/Pop songwriter Jeremy Messersmith makes an appearance on the album. Members of Prince and Andrew Bird's touring bands also appear but Nelson is still the undisputed captain of this ship, steering his crew between intimate Folk ballads and peppy, woodsy rave-ups with ease.;Track List:1. Sings the Moon!;2. A Place of My Own!;3. Drowned!;4. Shorebird!;5. When We Grow Old!;6. Boy!;7. To Belong!;8. The Moon and the Stars!;9. Awash!;10. Far from Here!;11. Oh Light Within Us!!;12. All You Are!;13. Ernest!;14. Cigarettes Postage Stamps!;15. Deep in the Night
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.