- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Renbourn - John Renbourn
- Write a Review
- #K83115 000000000 K83115000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. English guitarist and songwriter John Renbourn (8 August 1944 - 26 March 2015) was ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. English guitarist and songwriter John Renbourn (8 August 1944 - 26 March 2015) was possibly best known for his collaboration with guitarist Bert Jansch as well as his work with the Folk group Pentangle, although he maintained a solo career before, during and after that band's existence (1967-1973). While most commonly labeled a folk musician, Renbourn's musical tastes and interests took in early music, Classical music, jazz, blues and world music. John Renbourn's famous phrase was that "I started out trying to play like Big Bill Broonzy, and I'm still trying." On his 1965 self-titled album you can detect some of the influence on traditional Blues like "John Henry" and "Candy Man". But as a player, Renbourn had already very much developed into his own man, imaginative and complete in technique. As debuts go, you'd be hard pressed to find anything much better in the folk cauldron that was London in the mid-'60s. The genesis of a master.;Track List:1. Judy;2. Beth's Blues;3. Song;4. Down on the Barge;5. John Henry;6. Plainsong;7. Louisiana Blues;8. Blue Bones;9. Train Tune;10. Candy Man;11. The Wildest Pig in Captivity;12. National Seven;13. Motherless Children;14. Winter Is Gone;15. Noah and Rabbit;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.