- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Sangster - The Joker Is Wild
- Write a Review
- #K84823 000000000 K84823000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/15/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. John Sangster is known the world over as a legendary Australian jazz multi-instrumentalist, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/15/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. John Sangster is known the world over as a legendary Australian jazz multi-instrumentalist, composer and arranger. Aside from releasing his own records, his name is on credits on many other albums from straight ahead jazz, prog, psych, country rock, soul and all points between. Here's where it all came together on the solo tip... Second album, originally released in 1968. More cover versions, plus two John Sangster originals. Much more eclectic selection of covers on this outing, Herbie Hancock, The Beatles, Little Anthony & The Imperials mixed in with tunes originating from France, Cuba, Zimbabwe all getting a start. Players on this album are John Sangster, George Thompson, Ed Gaston, Don Burrows, Graeme Lyall and George Golla. Produced by Pat Aulton.;Track List:1. The Joker;2. Skokiaan;3. Love Is Blue;4. Your Mother Should Know;5. Expo;6. A Day in the Life;7. Serenata;8. Going Out of My Head;9. What Now My Love?;10. The Peanut Song;11. Kaffir Song;12. Watermelon Man
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.