- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Schroder - Holiday Single
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L42393 000000000 L42393000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/18/2016;Notes:With our first foray into the holiday music scene Voodoo Doughnut Recordings is proud to present Christmas with John "E...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:11/18/2016;Notes:With our first foray into the holiday music scene Voodoo Doughnut Recordings is proud to present Christmas with John "Elvis" Schroder. Recorded in the early 90's by Dean Fletcher, one of the great documenters of the Portland music scene, these tracks were originally featured on a small-run, full-length Elvis Christmas album. Side A has Elvis crooning the yuletide kiss-and-tell classic, I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus over a simple beautiful arrangement. Side B is an original tune with lyrics by John "Elvis" Schroder and musical composition/backing by Courtney Taylor-Taylor & Peter Holmström of Portland, Oregon's very own The Dandy Warhols. Stay tuned Elvis fans, for the spring 2017 release 57 Elvis Fans Can't Be Wrong: John "Elvis" Schroder's Greatest Hits featuring 15 of the King's finest!;Track List:1. A1. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus;2. B1. Gonna Be Your Santa
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.