- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Scofield - Time on My Hands
- Write a Review
- #K59041 000000000 K59041000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. John Scofield's guitar work has influenced jazz since the late 70's and is still going stron...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. John Scofield's guitar work has influenced jazz since the late 70's and is still going strong today. Possessor of a very distinctive sound and stylistic diversity, Scofield is a masterful jazz improviser whose music generally falls somewhere between post-bop, funk edged jazz, and R&B. 1990's Time On My Hands marked Scofield's first date for the Blue Note label, and it finds the ever innovative guitarist working in an air tight quartet with Joe Lovano (tenor saxophone), Charlie Haden (bass) and Jack DeJohnette (drums) and sharing production duties with Peter Erskine. From be-bop opener "Wabash III" through to hard bop closer "Farmacology," Sco's compositional and technical depth are profound and on full display to go along with a vibrant sense of melody and soul. A Blue Note essential, Time On My Hands is released here as part of the label's 75th anniversary vinyl reissue campaign.;Track List:1. Wabash III (Side A);2. Since You Asked (Side A);3. So Sue Me (Side A);4. Let's Say We Did (Side A);5. Flower Power (Side B);6. Stanger to the Light (Side B);7. Nocturnal Mission (Side B);8. Farmacology (Side B)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.