- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John the Conqueror - The Good Life
- Write a Review
- L05050 000000000 L05050000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/25/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the sophomore album from the Blues trio. Three years ago, Michael Gardner sold his bas...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/25/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the sophomore album from the Blues trio. Three years ago, Michael Gardner sold his bass and bought a drum kit. Pierre Moore bought a cheap microphone and plugged it into a practice amp. Like their good ol' days growing up in Jackson, Mississippi, they were playing the Blues! Within weeks of forming their two-piece juke group, they met Ryan Lynn. The friendship came immediately and once Ryan picked up the bass, the music quickly followed. By combining musical elements from the genres they loved, the songs poured out in an inspired fury. Only three months after meeting, they chose the name of the folkloric slave hero, John the Conqueror, and took to the stage in Philadelphia, playing their own blend of the southern rock from their childhoods, the punk of their adolescence, and the blues and soul they had always held closely.;Track List:1. Get Em';2. Mississippi Drinkin';3. Waking Up to You;4. What Am I Gonna Do;5. Golden Rule;6. Let's Burn Down the Cornfield;7. Road to Bayport;8. You Don't Know;9. John Doe;10. Daddy's Little Girl;11. She Said
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.