- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Waters - Make Trouble
- Write a Review
- L42219 000000000 L42219000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:King of cult John Waters has long been an idol of the the creative hive of maladjusted artsy types here at Third Man Re...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:King of cult John Waters has long been an idol of the the creative hive of maladjusted artsy types here at Third Man Records. Best known for his 1970s and 80s fan-adored films such as the absolutely unforgettable Pink Flamingos and (somehow now totally mainstream) Hairspray, Third Man is proud to present Waters reading excerpts from his subversive and brilliant commencement speech. This speech was originally read at RISD's spring 2015 undergraduate commencement in it's entirety, released earlier this year by Algonquin Books, and now read by Waters himself. The recordings are produced by Grammy-winner Ian Brennan (Tinariwen, Ramblin' Jack Elliot, Zomba Prison Project). The speech begins with Waters explaining his qualifications to provide the graduating students the last word of their college education. 'I should say right off that I am really qualified to be your commencement speaker. I was suspended from high school, then kicked out of college in the first marijuana scandal ever on the university campus. I've been arrested several times. I've been known to dress in ludicrous fashions. I've also built a career out of negative reviews. And I've been recently called the prince of puke by the press and another title I'm really proud of - the people's pervert.'
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.