- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Wizards - John Wizards
- Write a Review
- #K71323 000000000 K71323000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/03/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release from the South African band. John Wizards might have started in Maputo. It also might h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/03/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release from the South African band. John Wizards might have started in Maputo. It also might have started in Cape Town. It certainly owes a debt to Dar es Salaam. These are the three places that band leader and producer John Withers either travelled through or lived in, and he feels have had a marked influence on his musical output. They also happen to be cities in which Emmanuel Nzaramba, John Wizards' Rwandan singer has lived too. The duo has since grown into a band and recorded an album that gently but persuasively gets under your skin on the strength of it's lovely melodies and strong, smart arrangements. It is a brilliant combination of traditional African music, R&B and Chamber Pop, filtered through gentle electronic arrangements that cross-pollinate with South African house, Shangaan Electro and dub, and it's the sort of music that effortlessly captivates with it's beauty and richness.;Track List:1. Tet Lek Schrempf;2. Lusaka By Night;3. Limpop;4. Muizenberg;5. Iyongwe;6. Finally/Jet Up;7. Maria;8. Jabu Ley;9. Jamieo;10. Leuk;11. Durvs;12. I'm Still a Serious Guy;13. Hogsback;14. Lushoto;15. Friend
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.