- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Johnny Cash - All Aboard The Blue Train With Johnny Cash
- Write a Review
- #K61931 000000000 K61931000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. All Aboard the Blue Train with Johnny Cash is a collection of train-themed songs that was originally...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. All Aboard the Blue Train with Johnny Cash is a collection of train-themed songs that was originally released by the legendary Sun Record Company in 1962. The album features prime selections of the Man In Black's recordings between 1955 and 1958, including classic songs like "Hey Porter" and "Folsom Prison Blues".;Track List:1. Blue Train;2. There You Go;3. Train of Love;4. Goodbye Little Darling;5. I Heard That Lonesome Whistle;6. Come in Stranger;7. Rock Island Line;8. Give My Love to Rose;9. Hey Porter;10. Folsom Prison Blues;11. The Wreck of Old '97;12. So Doggone Lonesome
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.