- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Johnny Cash - American II: Unchained
- Write a Review
- K54141 000000000 K54141000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/03/2014;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 1996 album from the Country legend. Like all Cash's albums for American, UNCHAINED wa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/03/2014;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 1996 album from the Country legend. Like all Cash's albums for American, UNCHAINED was produced by Rick Rubin. On the album, Cash is backed by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers as well as a guest appearance by Flea, bassist from the Red Hot Chili Peppers, on "Spiritual", and Lindsey Buckingham and Mick Fleetwood, both of Fleetwood Mac, on "Sea of Heartbreak". UNCHAINED focuses more on covers and less on original material than the first album in the series. To the present day, Cash's studio albums for the AMERICAN series have continued to sell extremely well.;Track List:1. Rowboat Written-By - Beck 3:43;2. Sea of Heartbreak Written-By - Hal David Paul Hampton 2:42;3. Rusty Cage Written-By - Chris Cornell 2:48;4. The One Rose (That's Left in My Heart) Written-By - Del Lyon Lani McIntire 2:26;5. Country Boy Written-By - John R. Cash 2:31;6. Memories Are Made of This Written-By - Frank Miller Richard Dehr Terry Gilkyson 2:19;7. Spiritual Written-By - Josh Haden 5:06;8. The Kneeling Drunkard's Plea Written-By - Anita Carter Helen Carter (2) June Carter Maybelle Carter 2:31;9. Southern Accents Written-By - Tom Petty 4:41;10. Mean Eyed Cat Written-By - John R. Cash 2:32;11. Meet Me in Heaven Written-By - John R. Cash 3:21;12. I Never Picked Cotton Written-By - Bobby George Charles Williams 2:38;13. Unchained Written-By - Jude Johnstone 2:52;14. I've Been Everywhere Written-By - Geoff Mack 3:17
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.