- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Johnny Cash - Sings the Songs That Made Him Famous
- Write a Review
- #K66720 000000000 K66720000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this album by the country/rock icon. Originally released in 1958 on Sun Records, Johnny ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this album by the country/rock icon. Originally released in 1958 on Sun Records, Johnny Cash's second album was a smash success, with singles such as ''I Walk The Line'', ''Guess Things Happen That Way'', and ''Ballad of a Teenage Queen'' shooting to the top of the charts and earning Cash a reputation as one of country's greatest songwriters and performers. Like Elvis, Johnny’s career started on Sun Records and the tracks he cut for the label are considered defining moments in both country and rock. The hits continued long after he left the label but the raw energy on these tracks were never equaled.;Track List:1. Ballad of a Teenage Queen Jack Clement 2:13;2. There You Go Johnny Cash 2:19;3. I Walk the Line Cash 2:46;4. Don't Make Me Go Cash 2:31;5. Guess Things Happen That Way Clement 1:52;6. Train of Love Cash 2:24;7. The Ways of a Woman in Love Bill Justis Charlie Rich 2:16;8. Next in Line Cash 2:49;9. You're the Nearest Thing to Heaven Jim Atkins Cash Hoyt Johnson 2:42;10. I Can't Help It (If I'm Still in Love with You) Hank Williams 1:49;11. Home of the Blues Cash Glen Douglas Vic McAlpin 2:41;12. Big River Cash 2:35
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.