- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Johnny Cash - The Christmas Spirit
- Write a Review
- #K60173 000000000 K60173000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:Limited edition 180 gram Christmas red colored audiophile vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. For his first ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:Limited edition 180 gram Christmas red colored audiophile vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. For his first Christmas album, 1963's The Christmas Spirit, Johnny Cash's golden baritone is framed handsomely by the sterling production of the great Don Law (Robert Johnson, Bob Wills, Ray Price). The sundry set features The Man In Black's own moving originals like "The Christmas Spirit," "The Gifts They Gave" and "Who Kept The Sheep" alongside compelling spiritual fare like "Silent Night" and "The Little Drummer Boy," plus well-suited takes of Tex Ritter's classic "Here Was A Man," and his sweetheart June Carter Cash's "Christmas As I Knew It.";Track List:1. The Christmas Spirit;2. I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day;3. Blue Christmas;4. The Gifts They Gave;5. Here Was a Man;6. Christmas As I Knew It;7. Silent Night;8. The Little Drummer Boy;9. Ringing the Bells for Jim;10. We Are the Shepherds;11. Who Kept the Sheep;12. The Ballad of the Harp Weaver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.