- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Johnny Cash - With His Hot & Blue Guitar
- Write a Review
- #K61948 000000000 K61948000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/19/2014;Notes:Reissue of 1957 album pressed onto 180 gram picture disc LP. ORG MUSIC 2014. Johnny Cash with His Hot and Blue Guitar i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/19/2014;Notes:Reissue of 1957 album pressed onto 180 gram picture disc LP. ORG MUSIC 2014. Johnny Cash with His Hot and Blue Guitar is the debut album of country singer Johnny Cash. Released in 1957, it was the first LP ever issued on Sam Phillips' Sun Records label. Currently out of print, the album is being remastered and reissued on an exclusive blue color vinyl for Record Store Day. This limited edition pressing of 3,000 units will be numbered with a foil stamp on each jacket.;Track List:1. Rock Island Line;2. (I Heard That) Lonesome Whistle;3. Country Boy;4. If the Good Lord's Willing;5. Cry! Cry! Cry!;6. Remember Me (I'm the One Who Loves You);7. So Doggone Lonesome;8. I Was There When It Happened;9. I Walk the Line;10. The Wreck of the Old '97;11. Folsom Prison Blues;12. Doin' My Time;13. Hey Porter!;14. Get Rhythm;15. I Was There When It Happened;16. Folsom Prison Blues;17. I Walk the Line;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.