- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Johnny Hartman - I Just Dropped By To Say Hello [180 Gram Vinyl]
- Write a Review
- #K78100 000000000 K78100000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/17/2012;Notes:(2-LP set) I Just Dropped By to Say Hello was recorded in October 1963. You'll find Johnny Hartman in top form througho...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/17/2012;Notes:(2-LP set) I Just Dropped By to Say Hello was recorded in October 1963. You'll find Johnny Hartman in top form throughout this collection of tunes. He is joined by Illinois Jacquet, Kenny Burrell, Jim Hall, Hank Jones, Milt Hinton, and Elvin Jones. This recording has withstood the test of time, giving US the chance to hear his voice again a perfectly tuned instrument, relaxed, unobtrusive, impeccable and glistening with romance. The "voice that is" wraps himself in such heartfelt ballads as "Charade", "In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning" and the Ellington Piece, and "Don't You Know I Care." Mastered by Bernie Grundman from the Original Analog Master Tapes. 45rpm 180 gram vinyl.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.