- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Johnny Horton - Fantastic Johnny Horton
- Write a Review
- #K92394 000000000 K92394000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/29/2013;Notes:We've got to own up: The original "Fantastic Johnny Horton" LP, released in 1959, didn't contain any of these recording...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/29/2013;Notes:We've got to own up: The original "Fantastic Johnny Horton" LP, released in 1959, didn't contain any of these recordings. Instead, it contained twelve early-mid 1950's Mercury recordings. But we have the truly fantastic Johnny Horton. Sixteen of his very best recordings from his years with Columbia Records. Here was the electricity, vibrancy, and presence that had barely been hinted at on Horton's earlier recordings. He worked with a very aggressive, prominently mixed rhythm section that included a string bass (Bill Black, sometimes!), a rhythm guitar, and Grady Martin on lead guitar. Tracks: Sal's Got a Sugarlip, Honky Tonk Hardwood Floor, Honky Tonk Man, I'm Coming Home, Honky Tonk Mind, Tell My Baby I Love Her, the First Train Headin' South, Lover's Rock, the Electrified Donkey, All Grown Up, Sugar Coated Baby, Let's Take the Long Way Home, Ole Slew Foot, Sleepy Eyed John, the Wild One, I'm Ready If You're Willing.;Track List:1. Sal's Got a Sugarlip;2. Honky Tonk Hardwood Floor;3. Honky Tonk Man;4. I'm Coming Home;5. Honky Tonk Mind;6. Tell My Baby I Love Her;7. The First Train Headin' South;8. Lover's Rock;9. The Electrified Donkey;10. All Grown Up;11. Sugar Coated Baby;12. Let's Take the Long Way Home;13. Ole Slew Foot;14. Sleepy Eyed John;15. The Wild One;16. I'm Ready If You're Willing;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.