- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Johnny Marr - Adrenalin Baby: Johnny Marr Live
- Write a Review
- #K78085 000000000 K78085000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/04/2015;Notes:Limited Edition double vinyl LP pressing. Adrenalin Baby was recorded primarily at his Brixton Academy and Manchester A...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/04/2015;Notes:Limited Edition double vinyl LP pressing. Adrenalin Baby was recorded primarily at his Brixton Academy and Manchester Apollo shows during Johnny's 'Playland' tour in support of his Top 10 solo albums 'The Messenger' and 'Playland'. In addition to material from his solo albums, 'Adrenalin Baby' also features takes on The Smiths' classics 'The Headmaster Ritual', 'Bigmouth Strikes Again', 'There Is A Light That Never Goes Out' and 'How Soon Is Now?'. The collection is completed by Electronic's 'Getting Away With It' and Johnny's interpretation of 'I Fought The Law'.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.