- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Johnny Marr - The Messenger
- Write a Review
- #K66704 000000000 K66704000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/26/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the debut solo album from one of the most celebrated guitarists in the history of cont...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/26/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the debut solo album from one of the most celebrated guitarists in the history of contemporary music. The album features Marr front and center on vocals and guitar, and represents our first chance to capture Johnny Marr's musical vision exactly as he envisioned on the first true solo album of his career. The Messenger was written and produced by Marr himself. Best known for his work alongside Morrissey as the creative force behind the Smiths, Marr has continued his career as an official member or touring guitarist for a diverse array of acclaimed bands since.;Track List:1. The Right Thing Right;2. I Want the Heartbeat;3. European Me;4. Upstarts;5. Lockdown;6. The Messenger;7. Generate! Generate!;8. Say Demesne;9. Sun Moon;10. The Track Up;11. New Town Velocity;12. Word Starts Attack;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.