- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Johnny Powers - With Your Love With Your Kiss / Be Mine All Mine
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L32814 000000000 L32814000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/24/2017;Notes:Almost all of Sun Records' early rock and roll artists hailed from the South. The one exception in these formative year...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/24/2017;Notes:Almost all of Sun Records' early rock and roll artists hailed from the South. The one exception in these formative years was Detroit native John Pavlik, better known as Johnny Powers. Releasing his first songs with the fantastic Detroit label Fortune Records, Powers was determined to be signed to Sun Records after wearing out his copies of Carl Perkins and Elvis Presley singles. His sole release on Sun titled "With Your Love, With Your Kiss" b/w "Be Mine, All Mine" is a highly collectible piece in the Sun catalog. The A-side is powerful and intense, with popping snare, blaring saxophone in the bridge and an impassioned Powers wailing all over the track. The B-side is more of a boogie rocker with an absolutely unforgettable falsetto vocal melody in each post-chorus. After Fortune and Sun, Powers went on to release records with Motown Records, certainly the only artist to record for all three wildly diverse labels. This nugget of early rock history is not to be missed.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.