- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Johnny Thunders & the Heartbreakers - L.a.m.f. Live At The Village Gate 1977
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L63622 000000000 L63622000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/02/2019;Notes:Limited edition WHITE vinyl pressing of this live recording of Johnny Thunders & the Heartbreakers at the peak of their...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:08/02/2019;Notes:Limited edition WHITE vinyl pressing of this live recording of Johnny Thunders & the Heartbreakers at the peak of their powers!_x000D_ _x000D_ These shows are referred to by band member Walter Lure, as the best that The Heartbreakers ever played!_x000D_ _x000D_ Features special guests Robert Gordon and New York Doll, Sylvain Sylvain, on a rare performance of the Carl Perkins classic "Boppin The Blues" plus "Chinese Rocks," "Born Too Loose" and more!_x000D_ _x000D_ Packaged in a gatefold jacket with liner notes and rare photos!;Track List:1. Chinese Rocks;2. Pirate Love;3. Get Off The Phone;4. All By Myself;5. Let Go;6. Can’t Keep My Eyes On You;7. Chatterbox;8. One Track Mind;9. Take A Chance With Me;10. Born Too Loose;11. Boppin’ The Blues;12. Do You Love Me;13. I Wanna Be Loved;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, WHITE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.