- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Johnny Winter - Johnny Winter AND Live
- Write a Review
- #K69509 000000000 K69509000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/06/2012;Notes:Bill Graham's Fillmore East and Pirate's World in Florida were the settings for this live extravaganza. Johnny Winter A...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/06/2012;Notes:Bill Graham's Fillmore East and Pirate's World in Florida were the settings for this live extravaganza. Johnny Winter And Live included renditions of blues classics Good Morning Little School Girl and B.B. King's It's My Own Fault. As a nod to his favorite rock and rollers, Johnny even found the energy for more foot stompin' interpretations of tracks which became his own definitive versions like Jumpin' Jack Flash and Johnny B. Goode. This album was so jam packed with excitement that rock radio at the time would play the entire album sides! Mastered at RTI from the original Columbia tapes.;Track List:1. Good Morning Little School Girl;2. It's My Own Fault;3. Jumpin Jack Flash;4. Rock and Roll Medley: Great Balls of Fire/Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta S;5. Mean Town Blues;6. Johnny B. Goode;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.