- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Johnny Winter - Live Bootleg Series Vol. 11
- Write a Review
- #K69503 000000000 K69503000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/19/2014;Notes:For Johnny Winter's LIVE BOOTLEG SERIES VOLUME 11, the artist surely becomes his instrument in some incredibly guitar s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/19/2014;Notes:For Johnny Winter's LIVE BOOTLEG SERIES VOLUME 11, the artist surely becomes his instrument in some incredibly guitar shredding live performances. The blues wielding axe-man steps out with super extended workouts on concert classics like his masterful version of the Taj Mahal's classic 'E-Z Rider,' Johnny's stellar interpretation of Jimmy Reed's 'Baby What's Wrong' and a super revisit of the blues classic 'Boot Hill.' Always paying homage to his fellow bluesmen, Johnny also dug far back into his archives for three super rare performances of the stellar Muddy Waters classics 'Long Distance Call,' 'She Moves Me' and a hard rockin' masterwork of 'Rollin' and Tumblin'.' Friday Music is very honored to be the home of Johnny Winter's LIVE BOOTLEG SERIES VOLUME 11. As with our previous releases, these are totally produced, authorized, owned, controlled by Johnny Winter himself.;Track List:1. Opening;2. E-Z Rider;3. Boot Hill;4. Long Distance Call;5. Baby What's Wrong;6. She Moves Me;7. Rollin and Tumblin;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL, CLEAR VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.