- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Johnny Winter - Live Bootleg Series, Vol. 4
- Write a Review
- #K60085 000000000 K60085000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/18/2015;Notes:As yet another mind blowing installment in the extensive Johnny Winter Live Bootleg Series on Friday Music, Mr. Winter ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/18/2015;Notes:As yet another mind blowing installment in the extensive Johnny Winter Live Bootleg Series on Friday Music, Mr. Winter himself went back to his 40+ year archives, and has developed one of the finest collections of blues and rock music fit for a king. Nine incredible selections including the definitive versions of Looking For Trouble, Shake Your Money Maker, the stunning Blue Mood, as well as a very rare bonus track of the acoustic version of Muddy Waters' Rollin' and Tumblin' Features rare artwork hand picked from the Johnny Winter archives, as well as new liner notes from Vintage Guitar's Tom Guerra.;Track List:1. Introduction;2. Okie Dokie Stomp;3. Looking for Trouble;4. Serious As a Heart Attack;5. Blue Mood;6. Sugaree;7. Ain't That Just Like a Woman;8. Shake Your Money Maker;9. Mad Dog;10. Rollin' and Tumblin' (Acoustic);Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, CLEAR VINYL, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.