- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Johnny Winter - Roots
- Write a Review
- #K61404 000000000 K61404000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/27/2011;Notes:Perhaps you'd usually file Johnny under "blues-rock"-but this new album should be filed squarely under "blues." He pays...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/27/2011;Notes:Perhaps you'd usually file Johnny under "blues-rock"-but this new album should be filed squarely under "blues." He pays respect to his heroes and teams with his colleagues as you hear T-Bone Shuffle with Sonny Landreth Last Night with John Popper Maybellene with Vince Gill Honky Tonk with brother Edgar Dust My Broom with Derek Trucks Come Back Baby with John Medeski, and more on CD or vinyl!;Track List:1. T-Bone Shuffle;2. Further on Up the Road;3. Done Somebody Wrong;4. Got My Mojo Workin';5. Last Night;6. Maybellene;7. Bright Lights Big City;8. Honky Tonk;9. Dust My Broom;10. Short Fat Fannie;11. Come Back Baby
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.