- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Johnny Winter - Second Winter
- Write a Review
- #K64812 000000000 K64812000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/20/2011;Notes:In 1969, with several LP's already under his belt in a short time, Johnny Winter headed to Nashville and recorded what ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/20/2011;Notes:In 1969, with several LP's already under his belt in a short time, Johnny Winter headed to Nashville and recorded what many believe to be one of his finest albums with SECOND WINTER. This classic LP features the original power quartet line-up of Johnny Winter, Edgar Winter, Tommy Shannon & Uncle John Turner. It is now with great pleasure to announce the continuing Johnny Winter 180 Gram Series with his legendary Second Winter LP on Friday Music. Mastered from the original Columbia tapes by Joe Reagoso & Kevin Gray at RTI.;Track List:1. Memory Pain;2. I M Not Sure;3. The Good Love;4. Slippin and Slidin;5. Miss Ann;6. Johnny B. Goode;7. Highway 61 Revisited;8. I Love Everybody;9. Husteld Down in Texas;10. I Hate Everybody;11. Fast Life Rider;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.