- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Johnny Winter - Step Back
- Write a Review
- K56482 000000000 K56482000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/02/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP Pressing. Johnny Winter releases perhaps his greatest album on September 2, 2014! STEP BACK features an amazin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/02/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP Pressing. Johnny Winter releases perhaps his greatest album on September 2, 2014! STEP BACK features an amazing list of musical guests and takes Johnny back to a more aggressive style of blues, one that helped shaped the musical icon. Produced by Paul Nelson, STEP BACK showcases classic songs that were inspiring to Johnny Winter.;Track List:1. Unchain My Heart (Feat. Blues Brothers Horns);2. Can't Hold Out (Talk to Me Baby) [Feat. Ben Harper];3. Don't Want No Woman (Feat. Eric Clapton);4. Killing Floor (Feat. Paul Nelson);5. Who Do You Love;6. Okie Dokie Stomp (Feat. Brian Setzer);7. Where Can You Be (Feat. Billy Gibbons);8. Sweet Sixteen (Feat. Joe Bonamassa);9. Death Letter;10. My Babe (Feat. Jason Ricci);11. Long Tall Sally (Feat. Leslie West);12. Mojo Hand (Feat. Joe Perry);13. Blue Monday (Feat. Dr. John)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.