- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Johnny Winter - Still Alive and Well
- Write a Review
- #K64791 000000000 K64791000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/10/2011;Notes:After drug addiction and depression nearly ended it all for Johnny, he rebounded with the highest-charting album of his...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/10/2011;Notes:After drug addiction and depression nearly ended it all for Johnny, he rebounded with the highest-charting album of his career, reaching #22 on the pop charts with this 1973 LP. Producer Rick Derringer helped him create one of the gutsiest, hardest-rocking recordings of his career two Stones songs (Silver Train Let It Bleed) and the blues classic Rock Me Baby join Cheap Tequila All Tore Down, and more. Limited-edition 180-gram audiophile vinyl with a deluxe gatefold cover!;Track List:1. Rock Me Baby;2. Can't You Feel It;3. Cheap Tequila;4. All Tore Down;5. Rock Roll;6. Silver Train;7. Ain't Nothing to Me;8. Still Alive and Well;9. Too Much Seconal;10. Let It Bleed;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.