- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jon Bellion - The Separation
- Write a Review
- K59192 000000000 K59192000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/13/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The Separation is a 2013 mixtape originally released digitally. Jon Bellion is an American singer, r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/13/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The Separation is a 2013 mixtape originally released digitally. Jon Bellion is an American singer, rapper, songwriter and record producer. He was born and raised in Lake Grove, New York on Long Island. Bellion has released four mixtapes and one studio album, The Human Condition, which was released on June 10, 2016, and it debuted at #5 on the US Billboard 200. Bellion also provided vocals for the 2015 EDM song "Beautiful Now" by Zedd. Bellion has stated on multiple occasions that The Black Keys and Kanye West are some of his biggest inspirations. Bellion has also made it known that he is a big fan of J Dilla and Disney Pixar, drawing inspiration from the musician and computer animation film studio for both The Definition and The Human Condition.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.