- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jon Boden - Afterglow
- Write a Review
- #K65095 000000000 K65095000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/13/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 album by Jon Boden, the former frontman of progressive folk eleven-piece band Bellowhead. After...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/13/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 album by Jon Boden, the former frontman of progressive folk eleven-piece band Bellowhead. Afterglow is Boden's first studio release since calling an end to Bellowhead, a 12-year project that culminated in a quarter of a million album sales and worldwide sell-out shows including the Royal Albert Hall. Afterglow follows on from Boden's 2009 solo concept-album Songs From The Floodplain which lead him to be named as Folk Singer Of The Year at the BBC Folk Awards. Whereas Floodplain largely dealt with the rural setting, Afterglow looks to juxtapose this and immerse the listener within a post-apocalyptic street carnival - a location of decaying buildings, burning oil drums and homemade fireworks, in which Boden tells the story of two lovers trying to find one another.;Track List:1. Moths in the Gas Light;2. Afterglow;3. Bee Sting;4. Wrong Side of Town;5. Fires of Midnight;6. All the Stars Are Coming Out Tonight;7. Dancing in the Ruin;8. Burning Streets;9. Yellow Lights;10. Aubade
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.