- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jon Hopkins - Late Night Tales
- Write a Review
- #K82993 000000000 K82993000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:Requiem for a dream state. It's possibly somewhere between heaven, hell and high water, down the Thames Delta towards E...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:Requiem for a dream state. It's possibly somewhere between heaven, hell and high water, down the Thames Delta towards Eden. It may involve techno and a distorted state or simply mates sat listening to music together, drifting on the open sea of their minds. This is Jon Hopkins' world, not so much joining the dots as coloring the whole damn picture in. After releasing his debut album 'Opalescent' at the rookie age of 21 in 1999, he's gone on to work with Brian Eno and David Holmes, produced King Creosote and via Eno, worked on three Coldplay albums. He released the breakthrough album 'Immunity' in 2013, which was nominated for the Mercury Prize.;Track List:1. 1. BEN LUKAS BOYSEN - SLEEPERS BEAT THEME (452);2. 2. DARKSTAR - HOLD ME DOWN (7.18);3. 3. HOLY OTHER - YR LOVE (4.42);4. 4. TEEBS - VERBENA TEA WITH REBEKAH RAFF (4.24);5. 1. NILS FRAHM – MORE (8.56);6. 2. SONGS OF GREEN PHEASANT - I AM DAYLIGHTS (3.45);7. 3. EVENINGS – BABE (2.52);8. 4. LETHERETTE - AFTER DAWN (4.31);9. 1. JON HOPKINS - I REMEMBER (4.54);10. 2. DAVID HOLMES - HEY MAGGY (4.59);11. 3. ALELA DIANE - LADY DIVINE (5.12);12. 4. LAST DAYS - MISSING PHOTOS (2.02);13. 5. SCHOOL OF SEVEN BELLS – CONNJUR (4.37);14. 1. PETER BRODERICK - AND IT’S ALRIGHT - NILS FRAHM REMIX (4.34);15. 2. FOUR TET - GILLIE AMMA I LOVE YOU (5.47);16. 3. BIBIO - DOWN TO THE SOUND (2.35);17. 4. A WINGED VICTORY FOR THE SULLEN - REQUIEM FOR THE STATIC KING 1 (2.46);18. 5. HELIOS – EMANCIPATION (2.35)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.