- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jon Koonce - The Lost Cause
- Write a Review
- #K75674 000000000 K75674000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/03/2017;Notes:For Jon Koonce, once leader of Portland's 1980s rock and roll kings, Johnny & the Distractions, this is his thirteenth ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/03/2017;Notes:For Jon Koonce, once leader of Portland's 1980s rock and roll kings, Johnny & the Distractions, this is his thirteenth album, The Lost Cause. Rockin' soul tunes with horns and plenty of low down groove combined with gospel vocals and and edge that gets you where you wanna go. Jon Koonce is a talent to be recognized, a man to be acknowledged, and a musician whose Lost Cause is a pure delight.;Track List:1. Woman Stronger Than Man;2. Righteous Love;3. The Dog Was Right;4. Not My World;5. The Heart Is a Mirror;6. Be Careful Where You Point That Thing;7. Plantation;8. Flint;9. Just a Dream
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.