- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jon Pardi - California Sunrise
- Write a Review
- #K54715 000000000 K54715000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the highly-anticipated sophomore album from the country artist. Pardi is often commend...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the highly-anticipated sophomore album from the country artist. Pardi is often commended for sticking to his traditional country roots. "I always want to have the traditional country soul while meeting the new standards of country music," explains the country singer. "As with traditional country music, much of the appeal comes from a compelling narrative." Pardi adds, "As a songwriter, we're looking for a good story and we're always looking to push the limits. I love having those lyrics that at first make you think it s about one thing, but it s really about something so much more." In the studio, Pardi and Butler captured a palpable live energy on California Sunrise by recording each song with a full band. "I'm a big fan of a live band recording and it was really important for me to get that sound on my record," says Pardi. "The heart of this record comes across with a live band. We used seven guys - one band, and there's something special about that."
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.