- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - Freedom Tower: No Wave Dance Party 2015
- Write a Review
- #K77858 000000000 K77858000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/23/2015;Notes:New York City ... is a big place. A loud place. Some of that noise is music. And some of the music is noise. Sucking it...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/23/2015;Notes:New York City ... is a big place. A loud place. Some of that noise is music. And some of the music is noise. Sucking it all in and turning it loose with prejudice, The John Spencer Blues Explosion takes a ferocious bite out of the Big Apple with their new long-player, Freedom Tower, the first record of the new era that demands to be stopped and frisked! Rehearsed and polished in a string of secret gigs and unannounced opening slots in theaters, hotel bars, and dives (often under assumed names), and then recorded at the legendary Daptone House of Soul in Bush wick and mixed with hip-hop cult legend Alap Momin at the cutting edge of Harlem, Blues Explosion stomp on the faux underground oasis paddled by bourgeois hipsters and marketing jocks to deliver the real deal - rock 'n' roll that is unapologetically nasty and strong.;Track List:1. Funeral;2. Wax Dummy;3. Do the Get Down;4. Betty Vs the Nypd;5. White Jesus;6. Born Bad;7. Down and Out;8. Crossroad Hop;9. The Ballad of Joe Buck;10. Dial Up Doll;11. Bellevue Baby;12. Tales of Old New York: The Rock Box;13. Cooking for Television
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.